Sense AND Nonsense
Do not be yourself.
Be The Self, that you are, that we all are.
Information = In Formation
In Form Ation → Action
- The I Am says, I am that I am.
- The Christ says, if you have seen me, you have seen the Godhead, the father.
- The Christ essence says, I am in you, as you, as the Godhead, the father is in me, as me.
- But the helper, the holy spirit, whom the father will send in my name, will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things.
- Hence, when we are indwelt by the spirit, then when others see us, they have seen that. This is extremely subtle, not able to be forced or emulated.
- When the teacher is ready, the student appears.
- The body is a classroom.
- The body is both a learning device and teaching device.
- The body is and instrument of effort and acceptance.
- The body-mind is an interface of sense and nonsense.
- We sit in the middle of all of it.
- The reason that the first minute of meditation feel like forever is because it is.
- The first minute of meditation is the first time that we are touching forever, and it feels a bit overwhelming, doesn’t it?
- It’s okay. We are happy, we are healthy, we are confident, we are light, we are love.
- When we inhabit all of this, we can sit in pure awareness, without the fear that we will “lose the content” of the teaching we receive, the learning we acquire.
- We can let go of the impulse to annotate, to capture, to freeze-frame, to insta-snap-tok every fleeting moment.
- We can let all that go and see it for what it is, without judgment.
- All experience is learning and teaching, at the same time.
- We are here to liberate one another. To set one another free.
“Do less than you think you can handle.” — Tim Ferris
Watch How To Get Back On Track After Slipping Up if the embed below does not behave nicely.
Too Much In-form-ation
“If you get too much information, too soon, without the proper containment, and guidance, and interpretation, it can create a lot more problems than you had to begin with. So, the growth and development of consciousness needs to be managed properly. This was the role of gurus, and priests, and mulas, and lamas, in the old days. Nowadays, it’s DIY, and people have an extreme experience and can’t integrate it.” — Shunyamurti
Watch The Real Nature Of Kundalini if the embed below does not behave nicely.
“Dare to be naïve.”
— Richard Buckminster Fuller