An Infinite Number of Yahoos at an Infinite Number of Keyboards
Please click on any of the screen shots below to get full res image. Here’s how it works:
First, confirm that your DAILY virus and trojanware scan once again reports a clean bill of health; thanks to your diligent and responsible systems management.
- Login to Yahoo again, using the copy and pasted PRECISE information from your records, only to get the same response.
- Follow the suggested screwup prompts.
- Be told that the screwup has been repaired.
- Rather than the 15 minute wait suggested above, wait an hour and still never get the email that Yahoo’s robots said was sent.
- Nevermind. Try to login a FOURTH time, just in case it was some other server hiccup.
- NEVER receive any indication that you may be approaching some magic number of failed logins that will result in the complete annhilation of your account.
- After wading through the preemptive, irrelevant distractions on Help.Yahoo.Com, finally reach a form by which one may contact Yahoo.
- Procede to have the exchange with Yahoo Customer Service, as documented here.
- Finally get back into your account. Pick a new STRONG password. Change security questions, including Security Key.
- Several days later, attempt to login to Yahoo.
- GOTO #1.
The above is known as an INFINITE LOOP. It is one 1of the reason that GOTO statements were essentially eradicated in the first place. If you can GOTO a place from which there is no escape, your code will run forever in nowhereland. This is how Yahoo is presently running their customer service network.
- Yahoo = GOTO h311.